Clock Band: Part II Clock Band: Part II

good show sir!

remarkable work. The storyline could be more dynamic but the option to skip made it excusable, and I particularly liked the cut scene during the gameplay. however, not quite full marks because the timing was a liiittle off in places, and because I had to restart a few times due to hitting the wrong bloody buttons.
Still easily deserving of a 9. Looking forward to part 3!

EnglishClock responds:

Yeah the timing is pants in a lot of places... but it's still better than samson's face.

also, this thing has a storyline?!

Sing-along-hitler Sing-along-hitler

hell yeah!

rock band and guitar hero have a new rival on the rhythm game scene in the form of this humble flash. Absolute gold.

SUPAMAN dat HO SUPAMAN dat HO

HAYLL NAW

my lame ass comp couldn't handle that finale! I don't care how fly tha bitch be, can't be dealin with that! Still, that game was tight!

Nougie presents - Karma Nougie presents - Karma

such a classic

hahaha what the hell, I pressed reset the alarm and it skipped straight to one of the good endings (the one where you own up to breaking the alarm too). It never did this shit in college.... still, such a fun flash :D

Punk Rroooocckaaaaasss II Punk Rroooocckaaaaasss II

even better than the original

what more needs to be said?

Panther Slayer Kill Hunt Panther Slayer Kill Hunt

a fine classic

This flash is a fine classic, with gameplay infinitely better to that of its predecessor currently two submissions below. Its backgrounds have to be seen to be believed, its music sets the mood perfectly, and its storyline is top-notch. This ranks among the finest newgrounds games, bettered only by the masterpiece Jazzy Jones.

Poke the piggy! Poke the piggy!

WTF WTF is this

I'm sorry but that was no game. It had a clickable pig. A clickable pig that screams. Oh LOLOLOLOLOL. the pig was drawn ok sure, but I assume it was meant to be funny; and, well, I'm sorry but it wasn't. It's plain and simple, this isn't a quality submission, I'm sure you can do better.

jazzy jones jazzy jones

OMG OMG BEST GAME EVER

That was sheer quality, most fun I've had in ages. The final boss fight was so epic too. The graphics and sound were perfect in every conceivable way on top of that. Absolute genius, sir, absolute genius.

Beach Tennis Beach Tennis

It's just pong really, but I enjoyed it!

I love the way you can cheat and go over the line to easily score. Whether you put that in on purpose or by accident, I think it adds playability! Nice one!

Namnum Basketball Namnum Basketball

It was ok but a bit boring

It could do with some music to spice it up, as it is I didn't find it very addictive. Still, fairly decent.